Saturday, June 2, 2012

AAA No Longer?

Time for a recap of the last few months:

  • Of course I sold my HII shortly after the last post
  • Really performed poorly with my SCHL short.  Will need to write about all my mistakes, what I know I did wrong, and what I still don't know I don't know.  Out of the position now and will stay out; better to just learn from it at this point.
  • I left Japan in March to find work in the US.  I found an entry level job in the industry, so my blog name isn't so appropriate anymore.  I'll keep it for continuity.
  • I spent almost no time on investing the last five months (working extra Jan-Mar to save more for my unemployed stint, focused on job search May-June).  I wanted more liquidity for the job search, though prices weren't so attractive anyway.
  • Prices ARE finally starting to look better - excited for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment